The God Helmet uses low-intensity magnetic fields. Some academics (psychologists, not neuroscientists) have claimed that the fields aren’t strong enough to influence the brain. In fact, there have been many experiments that found significant effects in the brain using weak magnetic fields. Here’s a link to a page that reviews some of these studies. The magnetic fields Dr. M.A. Persinger uses with the God Helmet are strong enough to do the job. In fact, some researchers use fields that are even weaker, but their work, unrelated to religion, isn’t controversial, so it gets less attention. Sometimes, “less is more”. It seems the critics who mistakenly claimed that only very strong magnetic fields can influence the brain (like those used in TMS) simply hadn’t done their homework. In fact, the mechanism where low-intensity magnetic fields affect the brain has been known for over twenty years. Link.
- Reply to “Neuroscience for the Soul”.
- Ten Blogs by Dr. Michael A. Persinger
- The God Helmet’s Weak Fields are Sufficient to Influence Brain Activity – A Blog By Dr. M. A. Persinger
- We Do Not Allow Suggestion or Suggestibility to Influence our Lab Results. – A Blog by Dr. M.A. Persinger
- Our results can’t be attributed to suggestion. – A blog By Dr. Michael Persinger
- Replication of God Helmet experiment and many other of our results. – a Blog by Dr. Michael A Persinger.
- God Helmet Experiments use Blind Protocols and Placebo Controls – A Blog By Dr. M.A. Persinger
- Replications of our work on Geomagnetism and Paranormal Phenomena – A Blog By Dr. Michael A. Persinger.
- The Tectonic Strain Theory and French’s “Haunted Room” Experiment – a Blog By Dr. Michael Persinger.
- Richard Dawkins – Alcohol and the God Helmet don’t mix. – Dr. M.A. Persinger’s Blog
- My theories are not based on religiousness in epileptics – Dr M. A. Persinger’s blog
- Religious belief is not an epileptic phenomena – Dr. Michael A Persinger
- New Edition of “Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s role in Religious and Mystic Experiences”
- Olaf Blanke’s Robot Ghost & “Artificial Spirit” – God Helmet findings corroborated.
- Lectures in Hindi – हिन्दी में व्याख्यान
- 8 Coil Shakti feelgood session.
- Shiva Neural Stimulation and “Electronic Enlightenment”
- New Book Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s Role In Religious and Mystic Experiences. Foreword by the Dalai Lama.
- Out of body experience in five minutes
- Badly Flawed God Helmet Study
- The God Helmet: Weak Magnetic Fields are strong enough.
- Darwinian Reincarnation
- Role of Religious and Mystic Experiences In Human Evolution
- Reply to Gendle & McGrath
driuorno on Ten Blogs by Dr. Michael A.… Dan Motoc on Shiva Neural Stimulation and… sacred neurology on Reply to “Neuroscience f… ThE_MaDDeR_HaTTeR on Reply to “Neuroscience f… Reply to “Neur… on Replication of God Helmet expe…