- Reply to “Neuroscience for the Soul”.
- Ten Blogs by Dr. Michael A. Persinger
- The God Helmet’s Weak Fields are Sufficient to Influence Brain Activity – A Blog By Dr. M. A. Persinger
- We Do Not Allow Suggestion or Suggestibility to Influence our Lab Results. – A Blog by Dr. M.A. Persinger
- Our results can’t be attributed to suggestion. – A blog By Dr. Michael Persinger
- Replication of God Helmet experiment and many other of our results. – a Blog by Dr. Michael A Persinger.
- God Helmet Experiments use Blind Protocols and Placebo Controls – A Blog By Dr. M.A. Persinger
- Replications of our work on Geomagnetism and Paranormal Phenomena – A Blog By Dr. Michael A. Persinger.
- The Tectonic Strain Theory and French’s “Haunted Room” Experiment – a Blog By Dr. Michael Persinger.
- Richard Dawkins – Alcohol and the God Helmet don’t mix. – Dr. M.A. Persinger’s Blog
- My theories are not based on religiousness in epileptics – Dr M. A. Persinger’s blog
- Religious belief is not an epileptic phenomena – Dr. Michael A Persinger
- New Edition of “Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s role in Religious and Mystic Experiences”
- Olaf Blanke’s Robot Ghost & “Artificial Spirit” – God Helmet findings corroborated.
- Lectures in Hindi – हिन्दी में व्याख्यान
- 8 Coil Shakti feelgood session.
- Shiva Neural Stimulation and “Electronic Enlightenment”
- New Book Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s Role In Religious and Mystic Experiences. Foreword by the Dalai Lama.
- Out of body experience in five minutes
- Badly Flawed God Helmet Study
- The God Helmet: Weak Magnetic Fields are strong enough.
- Darwinian Reincarnation
- Role of Religious and Mystic Experiences In Human Evolution
- Reply to Gendle & McGrath
driuorno on Ten Blogs by Dr. Michael A.… Dan Motoc on Shiva Neural Stimulation and… sacred neurology on Reply to “Neuroscience f… ThE_MaDDeR_HaTTeR on Reply to “Neuroscience f… Reply to “Neur… on Replication of God Helmet expe…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I now have four lectures in Hindi on YouTube – on their own channel. Here is the link. They are about psychic skills, reincarnation and enlightenment. अपने खुद के चैनल पर – मैं अब यूट्यूब पर हिंदी में तीन व्याख्यान … Continue reading
There is an interesting and quite descriptive review of the 8 coil Shakti feelgood session here. Its much longer than most, and the level of detail is impressive. Worth reading if you’re interested.
A Swiss Researcher using Shiva Neural Stimulation found that his subjects were having “enlightenment” experiences. The website talks about psychic perception and a few people have asked why this difference. The Swiss group consisted of meditators, “energy workers”, and other people with careers in non-traditional spirituality. … Continue reading
New Book Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s Role In Religious and Mystic Experiences. Foreword by the Dalai Lama.
My book has been released. Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s Role In Religious and Mystic Experiences. It has a foreword by the 14th Dalai Lama, and one by Dr. M.A. Persinger, and a third by an Orthodox Bishop. “ … interested … Continue reading
Persinger’s paper where the 64-Coil Shiva headset was used to elicit an OBE in a little over 5 minutes is now on scribd.com. This headset is not shown on the inventor’s website, primarily because the 16 coil system works about as … Continue reading
Some years ago, a Swedish researcher (a grad student at the time), P. Granqvist, did an experiment with the God Helmet. Incorrectly set up, it yielded no results. They scrambled the magnetic signals, so that they couldn’t do their job, and … Continue reading
The God Helmet uses low-intensity magnetic fields. Some academics (psychologists, not neuroscientists) have claimed that the fields aren’t strong enough to influence the brain. In fact, there have been many experiments that found significant effects in the brain using weak magnetic fields. … Continue reading