- 25 Articles On Neurotheology
- Out of Body Experience in less than six minutes with advanced magnetic stimulation
- Reply to “Neuroscience for the Soul”.
- Ten Blogs by Dr. Michael A. Persinger
- The God Helmet’s Weak Fields are Sufficient to Influence Brain Activity – A Blog By Dr. M. A. Persinger
- We Do Not Allow Suggestion or Suggestibility to Influence our Lab Results. – A Blog by Dr. M.A. Persinger
- Our results can’t be attributed to suggestion. – A blog By Dr. Michael Persinger
- Replication of God Helmet experiment and many other of our results. – a Blog by Dr. Michael A Persinger.
- God Helmet Experiments use Blind Protocols and Placebo Controls – A Blog By Dr. M.A. Persinger
- Replications of our work on Geomagnetism and Paranormal Phenomena – A Blog By Dr. Michael A. Persinger.
- The Tectonic Strain Theory and French’s “Haunted Room” Experiment – a Blog By Dr. Michael Persinger.
- Richard Dawkins – Alcohol and the God Helmet don’t mix. – Dr. M.A. Persinger’s Blog
- My theories are not based on religiousness in epileptics – Dr M. A. Persinger’s blog
- Religious belief is not an epileptic phenomena – Dr. Michael A Persinger
- New Edition of “Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s role in Religious and Mystic Experiences”
- Olaf Blanke’s Robot Ghost & “Artificial Spirit” – God Helmet findings corroborated.
- Lectures in Hindi – हिन्दी में व्याख्यान
- 8 Coil Shakti feelgood session.
- Shiva Neural Stimulation and “Electronic Enlightenment”
- New Book Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s Role In Religious and Mystic Experiences. Foreword by the Dalai Lama.
- Badly Flawed God Helmet Study
- The God Helmet: Weak Magnetic Fields are strong enough.
- Darwinian Reincarnation
- Role of Religious and Mystic Experiences In Human Evolution
- Reply to Gendle & McGrath
ken carr on 8 Coil Shakti feelgood se… Http://Www.Ct2600.Or… on Reply to Gendle & McG… driuorno on Ten Blogs by Dr. Michael A.… Dan Motoc on Shiva Neural Stimulation and… sacred neurology on Reply to “Neuroscience f…
Monthly Archives: August 2012
My paper on the evolution of reincarnation (published in the Journal for Near-Death Studies in the year 2000) is online HERE. If I had it to write it again, I would do it differently. Many things have changed in the … Continue reading
“The Role of Religious and Mystic Experiences In Human Evolution: A Corollary Hypothesis for Neurotheology” is online HERE. Here is the abstract: “The adaptive value of maintaining a portion of our population subject to religious, mystic or spiritual experiences is … Continue reading
A paper about the 8 Coil Shakti was published this year. It was an undergraduate project, flawed from the start. I’ve posted a reply here. I wish they had used the tech support.