- Reply to “Neuroscience for the Soul”.
- Ten Blogs by Dr. Michael A. Persinger
- The God Helmet’s Weak Fields are Sufficient to Influence Brain Activity – A Blog By Dr. M. A. Persinger
- We Do Not Allow Suggestion or Suggestibility to Influence our Lab Results. – A Blog by Dr. M.A. Persinger
- Our results can’t be attributed to suggestion. – A blog By Dr. Michael Persinger
- Replication of God Helmet experiment and many other of our results. – a Blog by Dr. Michael A Persinger.
- God Helmet Experiments use Blind Protocols and Placebo Controls – A Blog By Dr. M.A. Persinger
- Replications of our work on Geomagnetism and Paranormal Phenomena – A Blog By Dr. Michael A. Persinger.
- The Tectonic Strain Theory and French’s “Haunted Room” Experiment – a Blog By Dr. Michael Persinger.
- Richard Dawkins – Alcohol and the God Helmet don’t mix. – Dr. M.A. Persinger’s Blog
- My theories are not based on religiousness in epileptics – Dr M. A. Persinger’s blog
- Religious belief is not an epileptic phenomena – Dr. Michael A Persinger
- New Edition of “Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s role in Religious and Mystic Experiences”
- Olaf Blanke’s Robot Ghost & “Artificial Spirit” – God Helmet findings corroborated.
- Lectures in Hindi – हिन्दी में व्याख्यान
- 8 Coil Shakti feelgood session.
- Shiva Neural Stimulation and “Electronic Enlightenment”
- New Book Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s Role In Religious and Mystic Experiences. Foreword by the Dalai Lama.
- Out of body experience in five minutes
- Badly Flawed God Helmet Study
- The God Helmet: Weak Magnetic Fields are strong enough.
- Darwinian Reincarnation
- Role of Religious and Mystic Experiences In Human Evolution
- Reply to Gendle & McGrath
Dan Motoc on Shiva Neural Stimulation and… sacred neurology on Reply to “Neuroscience f… ThE_MaDDeR_HaTTeR on Reply to “Neuroscience f… Reply to “Neur… on Replication of God Helmet expe… Reply to “Neur… on Replications of our work on Ge…
Tag Archives: science
Blogs by Dr. Michael A. Persinger. The God Helmet’s Weak Fields are Sufficient to Influence Brain Activity. We do not allow suggestion or Suggestibility to Influence our Lab Results. Our results can’t be attributed to suggestion. God Helmet (and many … Continue reading
Question: Are “microseizures” (a concept you have used to help explain religious experiences) actually epileptic events? (A Blog by Dr. M.A. Persinger) Answer: No, although they do have some things in common with epileptic events (seizures) because they originate from the same source; i.e., … Continue reading